DIY DUTCH Method - Acrylic Pouring Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Join tied artist Julie Gronowick Smith and Experience a brand new kind of art! Watch in amazement as you get hypnotized by your painting unfolding before your very eyes!
Join us for a VERY fun and inspiring time learning the AMAZING art of acrylic pouring.
You will learn how to properly mix paints and pour them onto a canvas and make the most amazing floral patterns!! We will be teaching the Dutch technique at this fun workshop.
We will share our perfected DIY pour recipe and provide you with a fun demonstration too!
Each person will get to create their own Acrylic pour art on their choice of a small, medium or large canvas.
You will get your choice of 3 colors plus white for your base. ( no exceptions please)
*Please note: Due to the nature of the art, these do require a minimum of 48 hour dry time. You have two options:
1) Leave it with us to dry and you will need to come back to pick up your work on the next business day or at your earliest convenience;
2) Purchase a pizza box for $1 (CANNOT be used with 10x20 or 16x20 canvases) and carry your wet painting home with you in a safe box. If you want to purchase the pizza box, you can do so when you are buying your ticket in our online system.
Price per person:
$55 - 16x20 canvas (can't be used with our pizza box)
$45 - 11x14 canvas
$35 - 10×10 canvas
(Note to Paint Party Club members: This is a guest teacher class and you cannot use your membership discounts on this class)
PLEASE WEAR OLD CLOTHING THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT, we WILL get VERY messy! We cant wait to see your AMAZING creations!!!!
Please note: THIS CLASS IS FOR AGES 12 AND OLDER, ANYONE UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARTICIPATING ADULT, THANK YOU.
- 1 seat: 10x10 Canvas$35$350$0
- 1 seat: 10x10 Canvas w/box$36$360$0
- 1 seat: 11x14 Canvas$45$450$0
- 1 seat: 11x14 Canvas w/box$46$460$0
- 1 seat: 16x20 Canvas$55$550$0